Saturday, January 25, 2014

A little taste of Heaven

Our girls love to sing. Part of my ministry at Casa Monte Plata is teaching piano and voice lessons to our girls on Tuesday afternoons. The Lord brought Lydia to Monte Plata for three weeks and Lydia has an amazing voice. We would often sing together at home while cooking or getting ready in the morning and we were so excited to teach a voice lesson together while she was here. Since there were two of us, it was much easier to do a group voice lesson and teach the girls a little bit about singing in harmony. We were shocked when our girls sang perfectly in harmony on the first try! Below is a video of our girls singing "Santo, Santo, Santo" (Holy, Holy, Holy) at our devotions last Monday at Casa Monte Plata. I told them that this is just a little taste of Heaven. The Bible says that in Heaven, the singing of "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come!" will never cease!  (Revelation 4:8) I can't wait to be singing with these girls forever!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Kristin,

    I loved the beautiful singing. It brought tears to my eyes to see you singing with Lydia and the kids. I know having her around was a joy to you and I am thinking of you as she will be going home.

    Love ya,
    Steph Floom

    ReplyDelete